- Is it safe to order online?
- Which license type is right for me?
- How can I buy this program without a credit card?
- How can I get a refund if I am not satisfied?
- What should I do when I got a failure order?
- How long will it take to process my order?
- What is your tax exemption policy?
- What is your upgrade policy?
- What is your refund policy?
A: SWREG (who is the e-commerce partner for ThunderSoft) has an order process that is protected via a secure connection so that the data sent to the recipient can only be read by the recipient. Important information such as credit card numbers, addresses, etc. is sent to the recipient securely via the Internet.
A: We've several license type for different users, such as Single-User Personal License, Single-User Commercial License, Multiple-User License, etc.
Single-User Personal License
With Personal License, you can use the software for non-commercial purposes in non-business, non commercial environment. That is, you only intend to use it at home for private use and on exactly one computer per license.
Single-User Commercial License
With Commercial License, you (individual) can use the software in a business, academic, or government environment. You can only use the program on exactly one computer per license.
Multi-User Commercial License
The license permits you to install the program on the specific numbers of PCs entirely within your organizations and corporation within one particular specified location (e.g. office). You may not give, transfer or sell multi-user-licensed copies of ThunderSoft software, nor include such copies in, or with products you sell or deliver to any third party.
A: Yes. We provide some other order ways such as Wire Transfer, Postcheque and other Non-credit card paying options. Here are the specifics: locate the product which you want to purchase from the online store of each ThunderSoft site, and click "Buy Now" or "Order Now" button, and choose the desired payment method on the billing page, and follow the instructions on that page to complete the order.
A: ThunderSoft Software's products are provided as trial versions for download directly from our site. Use these 'try-before-you-buy' versions to ensure that they are compatible with your computer systems and satisfy all of your requirements before purchasing the full version. All sales are final. Once the registration details and download instructions have been issued, they cannot be cancelled. Exceptions to the refund policy are handled on a case-by-case basis and only granted when emergency or extenuating circumstances exist within the first 30 days of purchase.
A: Firstly, thanks for your interest in our program. Because all our transactions are treated through our e-commerce partners, SWREG and RegNow, if you have any problem regarding to Credit Card, please contact their support directly. Afterwards, they would get back to you with prompt answer.
You will receive a confirmation for your transaction immediately after you place your order online, it contains the link of the full version downloadable "exe" file.
An order request will also be sent to our database by email. As soon as we received the order request, the ultimate confirmation will be sent to you via email containing the Registration Code.
If you do not receive an order confirmation after you have submitted your order, please contact us email@example.com.
A: Regarding any tax, the tax we charged is based on our company location and tax requirements. By law, in the US we are required to collect sales tax. We do collect this and pay it to the state. We handle this completely for the vendor so it is not something they need to implement.
We currently charge State sales tax for all customers that reside in Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Utah.
We are required to charge sales tax in the states mentioned above since we have physical offices in those locations.
The customer can get a rebate for the tax by following these instructions (which they do receive at the time of ordering ).
We are required to collect and remit sales tax for MN, CO, GA, IA, IL, NE, and UT since we have offices within each of these states. If you are a tax exempt entity please fax your Certificate of Exemption form proving tax exemption to (866) 219-9380 and the sales tax will be refunded on your order 1-2 business days after receipt of the fax.
A: Being a registered user of one or more ThunderSoft products, you are entitled to get lifetime free upgrade.
A: ThunderSoft Software's products are provided as trial versions for downloading directly from our Website. By using these 'try-before-you-buy' versions, you can make sure that they are compatible with your computer systems and satisfy all of your requirements before purchasing the full versions.
All sales are final. Once the registration details and download instructions are issued, they cannot be cancelled. Exceptions to the refund policy are handled on a case-by-case basis and only granted when emergency or extenuating circumstances exist.
- You purchased the so-called "wrong" product, and you purchased the "right" product from other company.
- You changed your mind after placing an order.
- You requested for a refund for technical issues, but never provided any assistance to our support team with any detailed description of the problem.
- You purchased ThunderSoft products from our affiliate’s website, and found the product could not meet your needs due to the incorrect or ambiguous product description on affiliate’s website.
- Refund for part of a bundle.
- You failed to receive the registration code for the product, and didn’t try our "Registration Code Retrieval" wizard.
- You purchased a wrong product, and then purchased the right product from ThunderSoft within 30 days. We can refund you for the wrong product.
- You’ve been double charged due to the system problem of the third party payment platform.
- The product has fatal technical problems, and our technical support team failed to provide a fix or work-around within one month.
We generally do not refund or exchange products in these circumstances:
Once your refund is issued, please:
1. Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
2. Destroy the disc and uninstall the software from your computer if you purchased a CD version of the product.